NEED ASSISTANCE? BELOW, YOU CAN FIND ANSWERS
TO SOME OF OUR MOST FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
STILL CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
VISIT OUR CONTACT PAGE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH US.
WE'D BE HAPPY TO ASSIST IN ANY WAY WE CAN!
WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
PayPal account payments and ALL Credit Cards are accepted.
PayPal accounts are not necessary, however.
PayPal is simply the provider in which we use to process payments.
When trying to pay with Credit/Debit Card:
--Proceed to the Checkout process as normal.
--Then, choose CREDIT/DEBIT CARD as your method of payment
vs. choosing PAYPAL ACCOUNT
--Continue to complete Check Out
WHAT IS YOUR EXCHANGE/RETURN POLICY?
SAVVYROOT wants you to Love what you ordered.
If something is not right upon receiving, let us know.
We have a 3-day Exchange/Return policy.
How do I return my purchase?
All returns are honored within 3 days of receiving.
To return your item(s), follow the instructions below:
• Contact us via the CONTACT page
• Let us know the item(s) you wish to return and we’ll initiate your return,
by sending you a return shipping label.
• Print out the prepaid USPS Label and tape it to your package.
• Take it to any USPS location and drop it in the blue bin indoors
OR let us know if you would like us to schedule a pick-up,
from your doorstep the following day, by your local USPS mailman.
* NOTE: When Exchanging/Returning items,
a $7 shipping cost will be deducted from your refund credit.*
• Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
• Returned merchandise must be in its’ original, un-used condition
(this includes product tags and original dust bag).
• Item(s) received without original dustbag will be subject to a 5% restocking fee.
• All “SALES” are FINAL.
*Returns are processed within 1-2 business days after receiving your return.
*Exchanges are shipped immediately upon receiving original package.
HOW TO CLEAN MY LEATHER BAG
For suede leathers, you can pre-treat with a suede protector.
For all of our non-porous leathers, try a “Magic Eraser”
found at any of your local supermarkets.
“Magic Erasers" work great at removing traditional dirt and spills to non-porous leathers,
without affecting the quality of the leather.